Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012

This grill idea I had is going to force me to get into java and make my own mod for it. Damn ideas.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012

No I literally mean grill. It'd add all sorts of different ways to make charcoal(More refined method of dry heating we have now, solar heating box, etc.), Kilns, multi-block structures, single block grills, IC2 electric variations, different variables changing the outcome of the cooked food, new foods to cook, shish kabobs, maybe a way to grill xycraft corn. Lord it's too much stuff.

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
13?[DOUBLEPOST=1367975586][/DOUBLEPOST]

No I literally mean grill. It'd add all sorts of different ways to make charcoal(More refined method of dry heating we have now, solar heating box, etc.), Kilns, multi-block structures, single block grills, IC2 electric variations, different variables changing the outcome of the cooked food, new foods to cook, shish kabobs, maybe a way to grill xycraft corn. Lord it's too much stuff.
I could probably add regular grill and foods but not any multiblocks. and I could also add ic2 after I use IC2 api

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
13?[DOUBLEPOST=1367975586][/DOUBLEPOST]
I could probably add regular grill and foods but not any multiblocks. and I could also add ic2 after I use IC2 api
Nah it's okay. I wanna do it. I need to learn how to mod MC in case I get bored over the summer.