Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
I think I am going to leave :'(
I will eventually stop by but after getting Well-Known Member I've commence my Java learning program to make my mod :(
Sorry guys
i'll miss you *dramatic war music*

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012

Why would you want to do anything in Java. I hate Java with a passion. I would code using rocks before java.

Reactions: Lawbroken

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019

Why would you want to do anything in Java. I hate Java with a passion. I would code using rocks before java.
I hope you're kidding... MC is written in java in case you didn't know ;)
And thunder groove if we need beta testers you'll be the first person to ask :)

CrafterOfMines57

Jul 29, 2019

...Why? I for one like Java (although as much as I wish I could say I don't like it for it being one of my only languages so far, I can't) any particular reasons for not liking it?

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
It only limits you son. Spread your wings to all the other languages(I recommend python(You thought lua was easy to read))

CrafterOfMines57

Jul 29, 2019
It only limits you son. Spread your wings to all the other languages(I recommend python(You thought lua was easy to read))

I have heard... interesting things about python from one of my other friends taking computer science oriented classes, perhaps other languages are worth a look some time soon.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I have heard... interesting things about python from one of my other friends taking computer science oriented classes, perhaps other languages are worth a look some time soon.

They REALLY are. Python can be made to make a lua like script language and still have all the power of a top tier language.

16 Didn't know Hoff streamed.
(Also, by "Eddie's Stream," did Law mean Eddie Ruckus?)

I don't xD

We were in Eddie Ruckus' stream yeah.