Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
111 Well, if I remember correctly, back in the days before Thermal Expansion took over the world, the Quarry was buffed at some point to max out at 45 MJ/t, which equals 450 RF/t. It does have a sizable buffer, but it'll never drain it in a single tick. It keeps going for a while after you cut the power supply.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
115 Aaaand it looks like the update to OSX El Capitan broke VBA. I wonder if there's another emulator out there I can use that will let me keep my save file...

I seriously hope so, because while there does appear to be a more recent version of VBA, there's no precompiled OSX executable, and I've been banging my head against the wall for more than half an hour trying to get it to compile from source. I wonder where Dylan got the binary he sent me...

Update: I got it to work! I ended up installing mGBA, which DOES have a precompiled OSX version, only to find that it's incompatible with VBA's save format. So, I ended up having to download the 32-bit Windoze version of VBA-M and run it through Wine just to be able to use export my save as a Gameshark save file, which I was then able to import into the new emulator.

Finally.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
5^3 All the regis are mine! It only took about fifty ultra balls spread out over five or six savescums to capture the last one...