Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
109 *cracks neck back with every word*
WELL... THIS... HAPPENED!

Phew...
*takes chainsaw again*
TIME TO EAT SOME CHEESE!

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
119 But that's what I do for a liviiiing.... (Using Tyler as character with murderous subjects, btw)

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
121 aww... *throws knife in a wall nearly killing a couple people*
... AWWWWW..... Wasn't close enough >_>

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
122 Grr... *Shadows wrap around me, obscuring me, when suddenly they explode outwards and dissipate knocking you to the floor. You see my old forme standing where I was, then suddenly I move forwards with inhuman speed, gripping you by the neck and lifting you into the air. The last thing you see is a wine glass appear in my hand before your eyes explode and a stream of blood flows through the air from your eye sockets and mouth into the glass. I take a sip from the glass before throwing it up into the air, where it hovers. A flower of shadows appears in my hand which grows to envelop the glass. The flower disappears, leaving some petals to float to the ground and dissipate, before I jump an insane distance away into the air, travelling back to my home.*

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
122 Grr... *Shadows wrap around me, obscuring me, when suddenly they explode outwards and dissipate knocking you to the floor. You see my old forme standing where I was, then suddenly I move forwards with inhuman speed, gripping you by the neck and lifting you into the air. The last thing you see is a wine glass appear in my hand before your eyes explode and a stream of blood flows through the air from your eye sockets and mouth into the glass. I take a sip from the glass before throwing it up into the air, where it hovers. A flower of shadows appears in my hand which grows to envelop the glass. The flower disappears, leaving some petals to float to the ground and dissipate, before I jump an insane distance away into the air, travelling back to my home.*
Thanks for inspiration! Seriously, i had none :3