Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019

Oh%20god_%20what%20have%20I%20done.gif

Reactions: Nerixel

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently ILoveGregTech has turned this into a like spam thread.
I most certainly have not.
Back when it was just me, hoff, and a couple other guys I suggested the we amp up your competition by adding in likes...
Edit: if you're mad that I got well known I've been close for a while it was only a matter of time ;)

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone can come the hell down. No one is going to be liking all the posts. alright.

Just go back to numbers as it was.

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
21 I'm a member of another forum that has a dedicated "forum games" forum that doesn't count in any way towards your stats. It's handy, people can play games for fun, and nobody is just trying to increase their post count. Dunno how they do it, though. Personally, I don't think it matters whether you have "the longest thread", "the most likes" Or "the most posts". If the content that you actually post in "proper" threads, is rubbish/rude/ignorant, the "most" of all those things isn't going to make me think any better of you.

Tldr: It's not a good idea to mistake high post counts etc. for intelligence/popularity etc.

CrafterOfMines57

Jul 29, 2019
21 I'm a member of another forum that has a dedicated "forum games" forum that doesn't count in any way towards your stats. It's handy, people can play games for fun, and nobody is just trying to increase their post count. Dunno how they do it, though. Personally, I don't think it matters whether you have "the longest thread", "the most likes" Or "the most posts". If the content that you actually post in "proper" threads, is rubbish/rude/ignorant, the "most" of all those things isn't going to make me think any better of you.

Tldr: It's not a good idea to mistake high post counts etc. for intelligence/popularity etc.
Well I know the IC forums have it so that posts made in the off topic section don't count towards your total post count, it might be possible to do that here.

Also 23.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Well uh. Oops. :c

I liked them all cause my thread won :c

Idc about titles. :c

Anyway 26!