Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
We understand each other, right Lawbroken?

(It was only once, and the warning is about thrice, right?)

From what I've noticed while I've been on these forums is that, in general, pinging a mod is something that should only be done when moderation is needed. Obviously I'm not a mod and don't know for sure, but that's the general rule of thumb I go by.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
From what I've noticed while I've been on these forums is that, in general, pinging a mod is something that should only be done when moderation is needed. Obviously I'm not a mod and don't know for sure, but that's the general rule of thumb I go by.

Actually not even then, we prefer Reports for that as it alerts all relevant mods rather than just an individual. The Globals tend to informally rotate a bit depending on the time of day, and in my case sometimes even if you see my name pop up on the side of the forum I'm only just zipping by to make sure Moderation Queue and Reports are handled while I'm having lunch or somesuch. Best way to ensure moderator attention is the Report button, always. =)

Reactions: Padfoote

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019

As vauthil sadi best to report,
I warned him due he spammed my name 3 times when it wasn't needed and also I only like getting pinged to things that are somewhat important or need my attention(by attention I mean someone is talking about something I did or Something that I'm in)

Example -
Post by @Padfoote
Today on the FTB staff server @Lawbroken trolls someone.

Also 1.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
It was a reference to a movie where you first summoned someone by saying their name three times, and later getting rid of them by saying their name three times.