Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
151. Its similar to pool, except that instead of two sets of balls (red & yellow, or spots & stripes) and a black, there are numerous coloured balls that go in various places on the table: 15 reds, a yellow, a green, a brown, a blue, a pink and a black. In both pool and snooker, a white ball is hit with a cue, with the aim of knocking other balls into 1 of 6 pockets around the edge of the table, without knocking the white itself in.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
153. Ooh! That's the game that I came to know as billiards - and I've only ever played it virtually! :D We had a game on our BBC Microcomputer which was just called "Billiards", which I now realise was bumper pool! Awesome!

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
162 I only have two small lightweight games that can be played without internet: Solitaire and The Binding of Isaac. I'd be more entertained than a cat with a ball of yarn with those two.

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
164, I was referring to things like downloaded flash games or free puzzle games, such as chromatron, as those easily fit many on a 4gb flash drive

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
Why, what does it say? Isn't the most recent update for 1.10.2 actually 2.6.3? Which I suppose would make 2.6.4 the next one.
168 back in October someone hacked mDino's ( I think that's their name, but their a dev) curse account and released a TiCo update. If ran, the jar would reset the pc. Luckily, the download only lasted two hours before being brought down.