Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
68. I'm thoroughly enjoying LEGO Jurassic World I must say. Going through it slowly, as my wife and I are playing together, but lots of fun! HUGE nostalgia when playing through the levels based on the original Jurassic Park movie.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
69 Have never seen the first three Jurassic Park movies. I have, however, seen the first three Indiana Jones movies as of last weekend. They're really good, but the third is by far the best. Not nearly as bad in the gruesome deaths department, plenty of funny one-liners, and a better story!!!

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
69 Have never seen the first three Jurassic Park movies. I have, however, seen the first three Indiana Jones movies as of last weekend. They're really good, but the third is by far the best. Not nearly as bad in the gruesome deaths department, plenty of funny one-liners, and a better story!!!
Wow, really??? I wouldn't bother with The Lost World (JP2) or Jurassic Park 3 unless you're really keen, but the first one is excellent! And yeah I LOVE the Indy films - the 3rd is my favourite as well :)