Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
3 Of course we did. In case you haven't noticed, I really like being that one absolutely diabolically evil dude who just won't shut up. I'm Dr. Evil in teenage form XD

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
3 Of course we did. In case you haven't noticed, I really like being that one absolutely diabolically evil dude who just won't shut up. I'm Dr. Evil in teenage form XD
4 noted. Will make sure I'm aware of it in future engagements.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
9. @triggerfinger12 Cool! Sounds like a plan :D My avatar picture is actually the face of my homemade minecraft skin. I put a fair bit of effort into it, so it seemed fitting to use it here. Unfortunately as I don't have a bitmap editor capable of allowing transparency, I can't have the VISOR (the silver & gold band across where the eyes would be) on the hair layer. On my original version of the skin, the face has white eyes and red dots on the sides to represent the connectors, and the VISOR was on the hair layer so would have stuck out slightly (as it should).

EDIT: For reference, what the guy looks like:
6OhKBh7L.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: triggerfinger12

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
10. Too bad! Sounds cool!!! I made a homemade skin once, (a) It looked bad, but I thought it was beautiful because I'm the one who made it, (b) I couldn't upload it to minecraft because I was doing it wrong, (c) I later found a skin that no one uses except for me. (by that i mean i have never seen a person with an exact replica) It is really cool. I is like an enderman with the generic purple eyes, in a flaming hoodie with a diamond sword on the back. I found it on skindex, but I couldn't find it again. It's definitely better than my homemade one.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
11. Ah nice! :) Yeah, I'm sure mine isn't actually very good, but I did my best and I'm proud of it. That sounds awesome though! I used to play with 2 friends, one had a Cthulhu skin (which looked AWESOME) and the other used the default skin - though as his name is actually Steve, it was fitting ;)