Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
9 I would guess this is a sensible character viewing page
Without having scrolled
Selectie_008.png

After having scrolled to the bottom
Selectie_009.png
don't mind the "wolrd map", the red the blue and the text inside those colors. Those are either a result of me being lazy and/or needing to debug something. The amount of whitespace is also a bug I will fix at one point or another.

I am however thinking of putting the stats and abilities at the top as those are probably a bit more important then the other things. Thoughts?

edit: this is the sheet I used as a "reference" for that character. Not to brag but in my opinion my sites version is a bit better readable :p

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
11 the original reason I didn't do that was because it would break the normal flow of how the char sheets look but as some people *cough* myself *cough* write backstories that are a bit on the long side......

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
14 that is how the all the stat sheets work in both btns and all become grey. (Which is why I did it. Going to change it now though)

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
15 btns is wrong have you looked into other stat sheets from other sources? visual wise most people tend to look at stats sometimes not even caring about the entire backstory( unless it is of some use them them) people are very short term...

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
16 all becomes grey. I never role played much and that are the only 2 I joined so far. (Well, the only 2 that are noteworthy as they at least seem to get somewhere)
also, I like how no one saw the fact that I apparently have the backstory listed twice :p

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
16 all becomes grey. I never role played much and that are the only 2 I joined so far. (Well, the only 2 that are noteworthy as they at least seem to get somewhere)
also, I like how no one saw the fact that I apparently have the backstory listed twice :p
17 excatly... people don't look all the way down :p

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
20 I meant, the double backstory was visible on the first screen shot.
Selectie_010.png