Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
32 its just how ppp works I fear, also I do know I could have made it a bit more efficient but..meh (I'm not even sure it will work :p )

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
34 this is not a computer issue though. Its just me not agreeing with the balance of the mod peripherals++
I get that changing someones mouse, or forcing people to press a key (or release it) will cost nanobots but getting data like the name or checking if its a mob or a player shouldn't kill of nanobots.
The sending of private messages using that mod is debatable if it should kill nanobots. On one hand it is pretty much harmless (unlike hurt(), keyPress() or moveMouse()). On the other hand if people don't know you can do it you can do some serious trolling with it.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
35 Ah, I thought this was in a mod or game that you were writing, and there was a weird bug that you couldn't figure out.

Carry on then.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
36 in other news, I am now going to test using a peripheral to play .ogg files inside minecraft (thus without /playsound)
lets see if it gives me any form of lag
(I also need some .ogg files)
edit:37