Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
39 I just realized how I could easily get all the pictures I want from chillstep.info
GREAT!
Now, as awesome uses lua for its config including the background image I might be able to make a nice function that will get a background from chillstep.info. If that works then awesomeness is inbound! but first I need to learn how to actually work with awesome :(
Why is all that is awesome so hard :(

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
41 I'm not sure how your keyboard is laid out, Lens, but I don't have any problem hitting Shift-Meta-C at all. Hitting the Meta kay first is more difficult, since it's in between the other two.

And I've got a big old blood oxygen sensor clipped to my finger, which doesn't make it any easier.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
45 Well, I'm about halfway through my second infusion (of four) and I've actually had very little side-effect-ey reaction to it. I guess the other drugs they put me on are doing their thing. So far, so good.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Haven't actually been that difficult to swallow. They're capsules, so the coefficient of friction is pretty low.

Edit: 49

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
56 whike exploring the surroundinga of my house in Survivalcraft I've found a cave WITH 3 FREAKIN' BEARS. IT'S HARD FOR ME TO DEAL WITH ONE BEAR(that may be because I'm usually naked in survivalcraft, but that's not the point of this post). HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH 3 BEARS?!

Reactions: erindalc