Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
86 its a conspiracy ! Their crap is hidden code that can be executed any time they want to steal our information :p

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
@jamieatlee05 perhaps try to keep the conspiracy theory junk off the forums, alright? It definitely doesn't belong in this thread.

Anyway, sorry to cut you short guys, but I can't post without saying 1. :p

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
10 I also just got reminded about this nice little thingy:
Caiway : We are going to give you HD televion and it will be great and glorious as its way better then what you currently have
everyone that lives here: Euh....we kinda already have that.........
Caiway: oh..........

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
12 and now we ended up with overpriced glass fiber and a letter that says that it was indeed over priced and their apologies about it >_>
(the money that everyone paid too much never got returned and although the prices went down(I think) I wouldn't be surprised if its still overpriced. Oh, and if there is a problem on their end it takes about a full day to restore it and in that time no television, no Internet and no phone.(they also give nice status updates using the Internet because that is helpful without Internet)Luckily these problems don't happen often, but when they do..... )

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
16 probably because they needed to think about something to improve upon before they would be able to finish the deal.
(although it was more a total replacement then improving the things that where already there but meh)