Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
31 I always say the first thing when I get a new game with pokemon gold and I just caught a pidgey.
1 battle= almost 2 levels up >_> I sometimes think the xp gain is broken in that game

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
31 I always say the first thing when I get a new game with pokemon gold and I just caught a pidgey.
1 battle= almost 2 levels up >_> I sometimes think the xp gain is broken in that game
33 I think it's more that it's totally invulnerable to the normal- and fighting-type attacks most of the Pokemon near where I caught the sableye use. One makuhita down... another makuhita down... one aron down... oh, a zubat, better switch to somebody with a psychic move and bonus resistance to Leech Life... now back to Sableye and there goes another makuhita...

Now I'm kinda wishing I'd gone deeper into Granite Cave before taking on Dewport's fighting-type gym...

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
35 Anyone know if there's any penalty for going into a dark cave without having Flash if you're just looking for encounters?