Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
62 "you have to win the game" is the name of a simple platformer.
Search for it on steam it is free the last time I checked it.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
64 I am going to admit that a game called "you have to win the game" can cause confusion but if I said yhtwtg (this was the text under the icon for me when I installed it)then it would be even worse probably

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
67 so is the game because no map and a whole lot of screens with 4 connections to other screens.

Backtracking is required and it may be a wise decision to write stuff down, luckily infinite lives and time unless you selected to have them/want certain achievements. Only bad thing I can say about it is that I don't like the way it looks but thats meh

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
73 its fun but it may be wise to change the graphics option before playing it.

disclaimer: All my comments about the game did take into account the fact that is was free, if money is less worth for you then for me(I am pretty certain it will be) your experience may be different, nonetheless I hope you will find enjoyment out of it.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
78 I'm a busy person you know :p
Exams next next week. 2 assignments due next week. 2 competiions over that period. I'm busy :p