Modded Minecraft with LanolinTV. FTB Departed, Unstable, Banished, and More...

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
In this episode I take care of a few bits of maintenance around the base and make some new goodies to help carry around our tools and dump our inventory on the go!

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
In this video I will be glancing over the many different builds scattered around my Vanilla Minecraft 1.8.8 base, while briefly discussing my plans for this mini-series.

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
In this episodes I almost burn the forest down! Twice! In this episode I prepare everything I need to create the Enchanted Broom from Witchery.

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
The first episode is underway with my underground factory. This build houses all of the resources that I have automated using a few awesome builds I've found around YouTube and even a couple of my own!

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
I can fly! Finally after a ton of work (as usual) we finally have everything we need to create the Enchanted Broom from Witchery

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
Continuing where I left off in the previous episode, I continue on with Thaumcraft Research and discuss a few important aspects of Thaumcraft.

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
I've grown a bet tired of my desert surroundings and my Witchery set up could use rebuilding. Time to move again!

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
Time to put together some of that offensive magic I was talking about. I also dive into a little bit of node research and create some neat new toys!

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone needs someplace they know they will be safe.Even better when you have a secret storage vault locked behind multiple passwords!

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
Turns out my current wand is a little bit too weak to move forward with my plans. That is okay though because we can upgrade it pretty easily!

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
I decide maybe I should check out Haven instead. Sounded nice in the brochure. What is the worst that could happen...

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
In pursuit of our Silverwood Wand I discover I need to create an Infusion Altar. While fairly simple to put together, Infusion Crafting is, nothing but impressive.

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
I finally create the fabled crossbow from Tinker's Construct. I realize I have quite a bit of leveling up for it I need to do before it's useful... I also repair my armor. Hooray!

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
It is time to look the part! I find that we need to equip a few useful garments before creating anything else. Let's see if we can enchant them!

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
I explore the Deeplands a bit more in depth and make sure to destroy the many monsters in my path. I also come across the Ironmine realm stones I need to venture on to a new dimension.

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
Brand new FTB Unstable series! I'm playing on a 1.8.9 server with some pretty cool new 1.8.9 mods!

Lanolin

Jul 29, 2019
With the help of the Furnus mod we can get started with some early game ore doubling and automation.