Modded Minecraft Crashes w/ Modular Powersuits

Phyroxzenoid

Jul 29, 2019
So, I've added the Modular Powersuits to a modpack that I'm working on (I also added Numina and Modular Powersuit Addons). My game loads up fine, but when I try to load a world I get the following crash:
http://pastebin.com/a5Mimv3V
I'm not sure but to me it looks like it's a problem with Numina. Can anyone help out? Thanks in advance :>

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
This looks suspiciously like an issue that preceeded Numina 0.4.0.100
Could you verify the version of Numina you are running is 0.4.0.100?

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
If it's possible, could I get a more detailed crash report on this matter? I particularly need the list of loaded mods and versions to ensure this isn't a compatibility issue.
Also, try not using the recipes files if you're using them. From what I can tell, you can still craft everything without them as they're pulled into the jar resources on build, and the Thermal Expansion recipes are bugged anyway due to CoFH reworking their mods -> I might add I'm one of the head devs of QMX who is currently working on PowerSuits, so I should know...
Recipes files for Thermal Expansion have been fixed in my internal build, waiting on some tests now and then I'm throwing the latest major push to GitHub.

Phyroxzenoid

Jul 29, 2019
So, I just delete all the recipe files that come with the download is what you mean? Anyway, I'm going to try that because it seems the problem is with recipe conflicts between numina/thermal expansion. If it doesn't work I'll update this post.

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I strongly suspect the issue is caused by the TE recipe file being dependent on ingredients that CoFH is moving into their conduits mod. It seems to be asserting the recipe to FML but errors presumably because it cannot find some ingredient. Testing the recipe files from the new build I'm trying to release should confirm this is the case, as the fixes I made make it dependent on TE/TF and independent from conduits that used to be in TE.
When build 5-QMX releases, this should be tested again. Unfortunately I'm waiting for a few things to occur first... So it may be a little while before it releases. I'll post back here when it does.

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, interesting, so if you don't include the recipes files, it may or may not include the recipes in the game... Not sure what it'll do if these are already in the jar file (perhaps they're being included anyway? I never had a problem without them...) however, the vanilla one should work fine regardless, it's the ThermalExpansion recipe file that's most likely the culprit.

Phyroxzenoid

Jul 29, 2019

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
Phyroxzenoid (pastebin) said:
appliedenergistics2-core{rv1-stable-1} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Yup, an upgrade of Applied Energistics 2 to RV2-beta-8 is the one and only solution to this issue. Mods are slowly dropping support for RV1, and RV2-beta-8 is currently the (semi-)recommended build.