Open Server Modded Minecraft | Agrarian Skies 3.1.0| Open | No Lag | TS3 | 20TPS | 64GB | SSDs

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
I heard you are looking for an Agrarian Skies server, well this could just be the one for you!

Welcome to Modded Minecraft!

Our server runs with MCPC+ Bukkit to make sure that most plugins and mods work smoothly together and give our players the best experience we can.

IP: Skies.moddedminecraft.net
Version: 3.1.0

Server Specs:
- 64GB DDR3 RAM
- Intel Xeon E5-1620v2 (4 Cores / 8 Threads)
- 3.7GHz (3.9GHz Burst)
- 2x 240GB SSD + 2x 2TB HDD

Features:
- Regular backups
- Voting accumulates Points for use within the donation shop
As much items unbanned / unrestricted as possible without putting others at risk
Owner is on frequently every day, problems are fixed asap

Rules:
Be Respectful to both staff and players.
No hacking in any way, shape or form.
Do not intentionally lag the server.
Do not Dupe or use any exploit.
Do not Grief / Steal
Do not spam the chat.
Do not ask staff to use their powers for personal gain.

Banned Items:
Chunk loaders
Wand Focus: Equal Trade
Ender Quarry cant be placed in skyblock world
Gravity Gun

Plugins:
McBans
Ultimate SkyBlock
ReportRTS
Prism

If you are having any problems please contact us using our website: www.moddedminecraft.net

Last edited:

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to thank everyone whos been on so far, its been great seeing all these new faces :)

N8theg8t

Jul 29, 2019
This server is by far the best one I have ever joined. The community is respectful and enjoys helping each other out. Another plus is that this server has a teamspeak 3 server as well so you can chat while you play. I have been on this server for 5 months including dw20 server and the agrarian skies server and have only had one problem with a jerk, which was resolved in 2 days, that's impressive. this is the only server i have every donated to in my entire minecraft career(since alpha). this server is and always will be the best.

respectfully,
fredfredyjoe4

Attachments

• 2014-05-10_18.44.37.png
    2014-05-10_18.44.37.png
    256.5 KB · Views: 188

undead2146

Jul 29, 2019
i have been playing the direwolf 20 server for a quite a while and it is awesome has minimal banned items and triest to make you use items wich are banned on most servers
Pretty much always a staff online wich are ready to help you at any time soon

Markus.Dahle

Jul 29, 2019
This server is top, nice staff, minimal banned items, not many crashes, its a very good server:)2014-05-10_20.51.17.png

My ign is famdahle

Last edited:

dany819

Jul 29, 2019
This server is the best Agrarian Skies server I have found so far, friendly staff, not much lag, not many banned items and very rare crashes!

IGN: dany819

kevin196247

Jul 29, 2019
Although yet unfinished this base is coming along nicely and i really couldn't have done it without the help of the staff. They are both friendly and helpful and have helped me understand certain aspects of some mods and have been great people to talk to. The server environment is great with problems taken care of as soon as they're seen. Overall i enjoy this server very much.

Attachments

• 2014-05-13_00.18.43.png
    2014-05-13_00.18.43.png
    935.5 KB · Views: 158

Superflame11

Jul 29, 2019
This is the best server i have ever played on , alongside the direwolf20 1.6.4 server , the Agrarian Skies Server is by far one of the least laggiest servers ever . It has a steady 20 tps and it VERY rarely crashes ,
The staff are friendly and helpful , no other server out there could even come close to how great this one is.

My Ign is : superflame11

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
We have had to ban the Alchemic chemistry set due to a major bug, it will be allowed back as soon as its fixed, in the mean time, our staff can handle all of your chemistry crafting needs

Swan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! This is SwanBro.
I have been playing on MMC server for more than 6 months
and I believe it's the best server I have ever played! (Staffs are Awesome and Nice to players!)

Hope you guys join the server as soon as you read this!
Here's the link to the MMC website: http://www.moddedminecraft.net/home

And this is my House :) Anyone wants to team with me pls contact SwanBro (I'm lonely :/)
1ZnodgM.png

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
A couple of my friends and I wanted to start separate islands, but still be near enough to work together. Would it be possible to be assigned islands close to one another, or would we have to use the same island?