Mod Updator For Custom Modpacks

Gus

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any program/mod/tool that can automaticly update mods in a custom pack? I have tried using Technic Launcher and Mod Pack Creator by Da9L to create the pack. I am trying to create a custom pack for me and my friends to play on, but it bothers me when mods aren't updated and especially when you start the server and it's like "so and so mod has an update: improved stuff... blah blah" Anyway, is there a tool to keep all the mods updated easily, anything similar to that at all?

psp

Jul 29, 2019
There isn't a mod, that I know off, that auto updates everything for you; however, I think you should look at this thread and discussion.

Gus

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. Looks like a nice mod idea, I'll have to check it out when it's finished.

Reactions: psp

L0NExW0LF

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, Curse Voice allows you to update mods just by clicking a button. Go here to download it and once it's installed go to the settings menu to install the Minecraft plugin. That plugin will allow you to install any mods on the Curse website directly to a custom profile.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, Curse Voice allows you to update mods just by clicking a button. Go here to download it and once it's installed go to the settings menu to install the Minecraft plugin. That plugin will allow you to install any mods on the Curse website directly to a custom profile.
You learn new things every day!

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Be aware, that updating mods can break a pack, especially if there's a lot of Minetweaking going on. That's an issue I'm running into atm with my pack. Some mods I've updated I'm reverting to original version just because "it works" for the pack.

Reactions: L0NExW0LF