Mod Update: FastCraft 1.19 - More improvements and now allowing redistribution!

ModMyMC

Jul 29, 2019
FastCraft 1.19 - More improvements and now allowing redistribution!

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820

FastCraft release 1.19
Changelog:
Version 1.17/1.18/1.19
- additional world gen lag reduction
- fix texture glitches with Optifine
- release preparations
- debug options for frequent issues
- bug fixes

More importantly, now allowing redistribution!
Player said:
Redistribution of FastCraft is only allowed under the following terms:
- FastCraft may only be redistributed as part of a mod pack, i.e. a collection of mods intended to be typically used as a whole on top of Minecraft. Individual copies of FastCraft must not be shared unless they are in a non-advertised, non-browsable repository for automatic download methods (launchers, installers), in which case they are treated as a part of the mod packs referencing them.
- The FastCraft binary (jar) shipped with the mod pack must not have its contents altered and has to be bit identical to an official release.
- The download and the way to get there must be free of charge and ad free, except for a basic banner/text/sponsor ad typically occupying less than 100,000 pixels total on a 1920*1080 pixel display.
- If using the mod pack typically involves the use of a launcher or installer, it's required that it allows the user to easily disable or manually upgrade FastCraft.
- The mod pack description must highlight the use of FastCraft, contain a link to this thread, tell what it does and who made it and ask the users to always mention FastCraft being used in bug reports. An entry in some mod list is insufficient.
- The version being redistributed must not be older than 3 weeks since a more recent version compatible with the same Minecraft version was released. Versions not posted in this opening post don't count as releases.
- Redistribution permissions are not permanently granted, they automatically expire within 3 weeks and need to be reacquired by agreeing to the latest conditions and implementing any potential changes, including ceasing redistribution altogether as required.

TL;DR: Only for mod packs, unmodified, no pay or ad wall, warning+link+author+bug report mentioning in the description, disableable+upgradeable in launchers, update within 3 weeks, conditions may change.

If you have further questions regarding redistribution send me a private message.

Post Author: SpwnX

brandonf1218

Jul 29, 2019
Hello ModMyMc, I have put together a Unlisted Public Third Party Modpack called Anatta Pack and would like to know if I have the permissions to distribute FastCraft with my Non-Profit Third Party Modpack. Please get back to me as soon as you can; Thank you very much.

brandonf1218

Jul 29, 2019
I realised that after I made the request on the forum, I was able to reach the Dev through forums-industrialcraft private messaging