Mod to make mobs tougher? Also, any current Block Physics mods?

C

Crazz2323

My old GT 5 server included a mod called mob properties that let you adjust the health and damage mobs do. I combined it with Dr. Zhark's Mo'Creatures which gave a diverse world of many creatures and tougher mobs. Dr. Zhark's Mo'Creatures works when I add it to GT New Horizons which is great but for some reason, when I add the Mob Properties mod, the server errors out. The mob properties mod works with GT New Horizons if Dr. Zharks Mo'Creatures is not included. I know its weird, so my question is:

Is there a simple mod (other than mob properties) that makes mobs tougher that would work with GT New Horizons? Unless I'm missing something, my feeling is that if you can destroy most mobs with just a flint sword easily, why bother making cool weapons and armor?

Also, I loved the block physics that came with the Enviromine mod. I liked dirt and gravel falling like sand. Any mod allow me to do this now that would work with GT New Horizons?

EDIT: Well, nevermind. The server loads fine the first time with Dr. Zharks Mo'Creatures and it works but once I shut it down and load it again, the server spews errors related to the custom mob spawner until it crashes preload up.

Last edited:

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
There's a mod called InControl! which via JSON allows you to really manipulate mob spawning and various properties.