Mod Skins

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I once saw Azanor's MC skin in one of direwolf's youtube videos, and I really liked how he had thaumcraft goggles onto his skin. I liked it so much that I decided to make a new skin with those thaumcraft goggles.

but I also liked the other things Azanor had in TC3, so I made a new MC skin made up out of Thaumcraft items. I used the thaumic armor, used the body of a golem and added the thaumcraft goggles onto the skin and I prettied it up with some extra's.

the result was this http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/Yusunoha
I have been using this skin for a few months now, but I have always been wondering if other people also made skins based on minecraft mods. so, if you once made a skin based on mods, you can show them here if you want :D

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I once saw Azanor's MC skin in one of direwolf's youtube videos, and I really liked how he had thaumcraft goggles onto his skin. I liked it so much that I decided to make a new skin with those thaumcraft goggles.

but I also liked the other things Azanor had in TC3, so I made a new MC skin made up out of Thaumcraft items. I used the thaumic armor, used the body of a golem and added the thaumcraft goggles onto the skin and I prettied it up with some extra's.

the result was this http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/Yusunoha
I have been using this skin for a few months now, but I have always been wondering if other people also made skins based on minecraft mods. so, if you once made a skin based on mods, you can show them here if you want :D

I LOVE IT.

(I don't care!. I love it! I love it!)

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
Not really a skin, but since im vine mad......
I have a cape, i made it but its in Tinkers construct.
May add these into vineacraft for "certain people".

Attachments

• 2013-09-16_21.26.39.png
    2013-09-16_21.26.39.png
    170.6 KB · Views: 119

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you

Why HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (WANT)[DOUBLEPOST=1379364103][/DOUBLEPOST]I suppose that a buildcraft skin would be simple-ish.
Legs and arms as pipes, a quarry for teh head, and some shizzle for the body...

An IC2 body, well, just some of the wearable stuff I guess...

Reactions: Pokefenn

Noby07

Jul 29, 2019
Well, how about Applied Energistics. This would look really hilarious. A molecular assembling chamber for the head import buses for feet, export for hands ans some wiring stuff. Oh yeah i forgot, a drive + controlller for the body!

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

that's a pretty awesome cape

and how about a computercraft skin? using a turtle as a head, and some other computercraft blocks as the body?

Reactions: the_j485

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Looking at eddieruckus' twitter account, I think he has that...

it looks a bit like it yea... just installed GIMP on my laptop, I've always been a photoshop user, but thought of trying out GIMP on my new laptop, if I can use it good enough I might try making some skins...