Mac Mod Packs won't start up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinny99

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone. I recently downloaded the FTB Client for my Mac (On OSX Mountain Lion). I would really like to play the Direwolf modpack, but it's just not working! So, first, It wouldn't even open the direwolf window, it'd just give me an error message. But after changing it's file location (I just went to options and moved it to a different folder), the window opened and it downloaded. After the download completed, I tried to start up. So, it starts and I get the FTB logo ect, but then it completely closes. The Launcher closes as well. Before it crashed, this was what I was able to get from the console.

http://pastebin.com/Xx7kTMj7

I really need to get this working by tonight :p I'm going on a cruise with no wifi tomorrow morning, and I'd like to be able to play Single Player FTB while I'm on it in case I get bored (Hopefully not :p)

Thanks in advance,
Spinny99

TfB Crimix

Jul 29, 2019
Okay. could you try out the v1.1.1 for me. There have been some issues with the 1.1.2 version of the modpack. The FTB team is working on solving it

Spinny99

Jul 29, 2019
Back from vacation! So, here is the issue. FTB Is starting up and right around when FML does it's thing, it just closes. No crash message, no nothing (Although I think it's still a crash). What I'm doing now is removing EVERY single FTB, Tekkit, ect. file on my computer and starting fresh. It's downloading as I am writing, so, I'll post the outcome here.

Spinny99

Jul 29, 2019
Okay. It re downloaded. (Btw, I'm trying 1.1.1 still), FTB actually started up finally, but right when it started it said Minecraft has crashed. Here is the console log

http://pastebin.com/6T0YeH2g

This is what I saw when it crashed (Usually it just closes before it can crash like this)

v5cSgb7.png

TfB Crimix

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, but the Screen there is not helping, Because i can't see the whole thing, if you could post the crash log.

Status
Not open for further replies.