Mod Pack Won't Download any Mods :(

wildman56

Jul 29, 2019
I was so excited to play FTB again when the Hermitcraft series came back up on FTB Monster. I wanted to try out Monster so bad because it looked like tons of fun, I went to here downloaded the .exe file for windows and ran the launcher. I got the launcher loaded, put in my user name and password and launched it, I made a map and everything only to find everything vanilla. I was a little confused and closed and reopened and checked the folder where the mods are but there weren't any :( I went to google and youtube to see if anyone had the same problem and how they fixed the issue, some had answers but they just didn't work for me sadly. I tried all the first things that came into my head like turning off antivirus protections and running the computer as administrator. The only antivirus thing I left on was Microsoft Essentials. I even tried reinstalling the launcher several times and that same issue :( I hope that someone can help me with this issue :)

P.S. Sorry if this was the wrong place to put this thread, I'm new to here and I didn't know where to put it :/

wildman56

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for not reading the rules first, I feel bad now because I just saw where this thread belonged and it's definitely not this one :/

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly I've had similar issues, usually due to crap internet. If your internet isn't horrible then I don't know whats up.

Byte Templar

Jul 29, 2019
East coast US is having problems downloading modpacks for few days now. Its been suggested to try OpenDNS or Googles DNS-addresses...