Mod Pack Suggestion

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

hollywookilla44

Jul 29, 2019
So my pal and I are getting back to Minecraft from a 1 year hiatus. Last thing we played was FTB Ultimate Pack. We are currently looking for suggestions a mod pack that has decent amount of farming and technical / machinery. I kinda want to play with magic crops and Pam's harvest. Any suggestions from the list on FTB or any other launcher?

nardavin

Jul 29, 2019
If you liked FTB ultimate, you should probably go with Monster now. It has everything you want in it (and so much more). Remember that if you don't like a mod in the pack you can just disable it, so only look for mods that you like in the pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Should be within a week, just wanted to give hip a little tip if he wanted this theme.
Cool beans. What does it have? Why should anyone care? A name is one thing, details are quite another. That is, a name is Fluff. I would enjoy some crunch.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Cool beans. What does it have? Why should anyone care? A name is one thing, details are quite another. That is, a name is Fluff. I would enjoy some crunch.
Sorcerous Realms
Experience magic like never before!

Sorcerous Realms is a modpack with a sorcery; adventure and crazy, mad, fun science theme!
It combines a ton of magic with fun tech such as inter-dimensional travel and spells that you just can't get enough of!

For those who are stressed and tired with tech, all those cables muddled up? Trying to get just the tiniest amount of power? Then release the build-up of anxiety inside you and experience magic!
The pack features:
-Galaxy Exploration (Galactiacraft)
-Pet Keeping (Chocobo + Hamsters)
-Adventure (Boss battles and endless world exploration)
-Sorcery (AM2)
-Witchcraft (Witchery)
-Fun/Mad Science (Adv Genetics, Galactiacraft, Mekanism etc.)

And it delivers over 100 mods!

When the thread is out it will contain more information! :)

Reactions: YX33A

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Sorcerous Realms
Experience magic like never before!

Sorcerous Realms is a modpack with a sorcery; adventure and crazy, mad, fun science theme!
It combines a ton of magic with fun tech such as inter-dimensional travel and spells that you just can't get enough of!

For those who are stressed and tired with tech, all those cables muddled up? Trying to get just the tiniest amount of power? Then release the build-up of anxiety inside you and experience magic!
The pack features:
-Galaxy Exploration (Galactiacraft)
-Pet Keeping (Chocobo + Hamsters)
-Adventure (Boss battles and endless world exploration)
-Sorcery (AM2)
-Witchcraft (Witchery)
-Fun/Mad Science (Adv Genetics, Galactiacraft, Mekanism etc.)

And it delivers over 100 mods!

When the thread is out it will contain more information! :)
This is just a snip of my actual prepared post!

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious, what are those two mods?
Balkon's two mods + Torojima's Chococraft. :)
I've literally got permission for Balkon's mods now while Torojima hasn't been online in a while so I may just have to leave it out for now (I can't wait any longer!)

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Balkon's two mods + Torojima's Chococraft. :)
I've literally got permission for Balkon's mods now while Torojima hasn't been online in a while so I may just have to leave it out. (I can't wait any longer!)
Good call on ChocoCraft, but I'd suggest leaving any configs you made for it in; partially as a future-proof incase you get a response, partially since it's easy enough to add manually.

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Good call on ChocoCraft, but I'd suggest leaving any configs you made for it in; partially as a future-proof incase you get a response, partially since it's easy enough to add manually.
Yeah, I'll do that.
Anyway, I thought Chocobos would be great for pet keeping and would just make the modpack twice as good. I mean, who doesn't want an adorable large chicken thing!

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I'll do that.
Anyway, I thought Chocobos would be great for pet keeping and would just make the modpack twice as good. I mean, who doesn't want an adorable large chicken thing!
I love 'em for the fact that they're great nostalga. Plus, easy transport(and unlike horses, have more use beyond glue/leather production).

Reactions: RealSketch