Mod makers nowdays...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

MFINN23

Jul 29, 2019
You've never played EE2, so stop talking about it like you know what it was like :p That goes for everything in life, if you have no idea what it is or what it's like, keep your mouth shut :)
Classic strawman, the conversation was never about EE2. I said good day sir!

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
can we go back on topic? the point here is why mod makers use diamonds and nether stars like if they were hard to get but when you get them you get 10 stacks, instead of doing something creative like thaumcraft research or the long gravisuite recipe.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Never happened, you are living in a construct of your imagination. You assume too much sir. Furthermore we are done here and henceforth for eternity. /win
My my my, don't we have a high opinion of ourselves? I suggest you go back and read exactly what was said, maybe write it out a few times so you don't forget again.

MFINN23

Jul 29, 2019
My my my, don't we have a high opinion of ourselves? I suggest you go back and read exactly what was said, maybe write it out a few times so you don't forget again.
Pointless conjecture, we have been done for 2 minutes already. I accept your surrender and bid you adieu.[DOUBLEPOST=1357211648][/DOUBLEPOST]I would also like to point out the hilarity of your statement considering your sig. I do not wish to thrash you further, the day has been won.

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
Well, there was one great chance in this thread to stop the fighting. Alas, it sprung up again. I think this is a useful debate, but the fighting has done it in. Hopefully, it will continue at another time in another thread.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.