Mod Loader wont download all mods/ Infinity Evolved Crash on launch

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
G

GrimLok_

Title Mod Loader wont download all mods/ Infinity Evolved Crash on launch

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Infinity Evolved

Modpack version 3.0.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/2912dab3

Details of the issue Whenever I download Infinity Evolved, there are only 4 mods that show up in the installed tab and when I launch the game I get a message that says:
Forge Mod Loaded has found a problem with your minecraft installation. The mods and versions listed below could not be found:
IC2: any

Last edited by a moderator:

Ladysarajane

Nov 21, 2014
I had same problem since the May 8th Twitch update with installing new modpacks or trying to update others. I have a post awaiting moderation about it. I finally got mine to download, by deleting the profile, clearing Twitch cache (in settings), uninstalling twitch, reinstalling twitch, putting in my setting,s enable minecraft, and clearing cache again and trying to install my modpack. I had to do this cycle 3 times before I got the whole modpack. You don't lose your other instances with this. Just delete the messed up instance each time you try.