Mod List Presentation for FTB Packs

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
I recommend redesigning the mod list layout for FTB packs to a tiled format, or at the very least, give us a drop down box to select how many mods we want to see on a page, rather than having 15 pages of 20 mods each. This has drove me nuts forever!!!! On a related note, thank you for adding the mod icon to each entry, that helps me scan the list much faster.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Either install using Twitch app or download the zip file

All mods are listed in the json-files, here's a quick and dirty for you while you wait:
(copy paste in powershell remove the # if you want the DL url listed as well - and ofc edit the path to the json file)

$mods = ($minecraftinstance = Get-Content -Raw -Path "D:\games\Twitch\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\FTB Presents Stoneblock 2\minecraftinstance.json" | ConvertFrom-Json).installedAddons | select installedFile

foreach ($mod in $mods)
{
$mod.installedfile.fileNameOnDisk
# $mod.installedfile.downloadUrl

}

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
https://www.feed-the-beast.com/projects/ftb-presents-stoneblock-2/relations/dependencies

I must have been unclear what I meant. Rather than listing the mod dependencies in list format with a maximum of 20 mods per page and having to scroll through 11 pages of mods (like in the link above), redesign the page to view mods in a tiled format so that more mods within a pack are viewable at once (like the link below).

I apologize for a link to ebay, this was the first place that came to mind that has a tiled list format.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=watches&_sacat=0&_dmd=2&rt=nc

As for all of the code you listed above, I have no clue what any of that is or how to use it.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I understood what you meant :)

Just wanted to give you a way to get the list without having to scroll through.

It's just as simple as the instructions tells you, open powershell, paste the code and press enter (modify the path to the json file - works on all packs in twitch)

upload_2019-1-7_20-5-46.png

upload_2019-1-7_20-6-5.png

and continues