Mod Dev Listing

UberAffe

Jul 29, 2019
Similar to some other posts I have seen it might be beneficial for the community to have a single place to look for this kind of thing.

This thread is for Mod Dev's(coders) that are looking for projects, and for people with ideas who want to contact those devs. I will keep this thread as up-to-date as I can so if a dev becomes busy they can comment I will change their listing as busy or removed if they wish.
This can also be used for Dev's to partner up and make teams for projects.

Information to provide as a dev:
Previous mods: linktopage
Current Project: linktopage
Planned mods: linktopage
Confident with: Items, Blocks, Mobs, Quests, Enchantments, etc.
Other contact info:
Dev group:

Please use this form to request help from devs.
Anyone can ask any question in this discussion, but as much as possible, the discussion side of this thread should be for development discussion, and developer networking.
You may also contact the devs directly, but I ask that you still submit a request so I can track how this thread gets used.

Available Dev listing:
Other contact info: Minecraft Forums profile, GitHub, Skype (hlaaftana), even email ([email protected]), STILL GOING (CurseForge)
Currently active mods: Multidimensional Ores and End Ores (same mod, Multidimensional Ores is triple the fun)
Mods being worked on: Chemical Energistics (with TheXFactor117 who's currently inactive), unplanned project
Confident with: Code logic. I love to use everything a programming language offers.
Dev group: None...yet
Available for small projects.

Contact Info: here | minecraft forum account
Mods being Maintained: Ore Swords
Current Projects: Armerger | NotEnoughTiers
Planned mods: Light Drafter
Available for small projects.

Current nonMod projects: SatanicBot IRC, Wiki, and Twitter
Bot
| ModUpdater | GitHub User Language Statistics (GHULS)
Current mod projects: Flaxbeards steam power | santas decor | santas toys | SeedCopy
Previous mod projects:(not maintained) freedom | sparkly pants
Confident with: events, commands, items
Other contact info: SatanNicholas on twitter
Dev group: Esteemed Innovation (FSP team)

Busy Dev listing:
Other contact info: Minecraft Forums profile, GitHub, Skype (hlaaftana), even email ([email protected]), STILL GOING (CurseForge)
Currently active mods: Multidimensional Ores and End Ores (same mod, Multidimensional Ores is triple the fun)
Mods being worked on: Chemical Energistics (with TheXFactor117 who's currently inactive), unplanned project
Confident with: Code logic. I love to use everything a programming language offers.
Dev group: None...yet

If you have a mod idea you can post it here, as well as contact one of the available devs.
If you need a texture artist or are one you can look here.

Started a Discord chat that anyone who wants to chat about modding/coding can join.

Last edited:

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I like the idea of this thread, but I already have a very large project I'm working on, so I'll likely never be available. Best of luck though.

UberAffe

Jul 29, 2019
Thats fine, I don't expect this to be a place for any of the "big" dev's. I expect it to be more of a place for new/"small" devs to gain experience and as an entry point into the community.

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
I wish I could help, but sadly I'm already helping someone out with a big mod, so I'm not available either.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I'm available for small projects. Nothing huge though.

Current mod projects: Flaxbeards steam power, santas decor, santas toys, seedcopy, Unreleased mod with no hype
Current non mod projects: SatanicBot IRC, Wiki, and Twitter bot, GitHub User Language Statistics
Previous mod projects: (never officially announced dead but they are considered finished and I don't ever touch them) freedom, sparkly pants
Confident with: events, commands, items
Other contact info: SatanNicholas on twitter
Dev group: Esteemed Innovation (FSP team)

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I've been a bit more free lately. X (TheXFactor117)'s decided he doesn't want to work on some of his large projects as much, giving me more freedom. When I'm free enough to accept a large part in projects, I'll inform you. I am, however, available to help. Here is some of my updated info:

Dev group: None...yet ;) ;)

Is that enough?

UberAffe

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry it took a while to get this updated, haven't had internet the last few days but that should all be updated now.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry it took a while to get this updated, haven't had internet the last few days but that should all be updated now.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, but flaxbeards steam power, santas decor, santas toys, and seedcopy are current projects, not previous. Perhaps a website should get set up so that we can update it ourselves, like how the ruby shoebox worked

UberAffe

Jul 29, 2019
Put it back, and yes a website would be convenient, unfortunately I have zero experience with setting up a website.