Mod Chain

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Industrialcraft

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Open mods - the coremod

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
PneumatiCraft

Has an Aerial Interface that performs the same function (right down to the ISidedInventory configuration) as Random Things' Player Interface.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
So what is the target of this game? Endlessly repeating the same 20 mods over and over?

I'd think we need to try to force the next person to use the "in the same modpack-relation" option or come to the conclusion that even that won't do. In order to diverge from the more mainstream mods.

Also, the "don't name a mod twice on the same page-rule" would allow for you to react to a mod with the same mod, if only there's a page break between the two posts. I'd suggest changing this to "10 valid mod-shackle posts between" before reposting the same "shackle" would be valid.

Lastly, there's some mods that are spread over several jars (mekanism, project red) and some jars that technically contain several mods (Mfr, mumble link, ars magica). I'd suggest we consider these together as one mod.
There's of course some core mods and add-ons that are used together with one other mod always and exclusively (Player API, CodeChickenLib). I don't know how to deal with those.

I'm taking this game way too seriously, aren't I?

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
So what is the target of this game? Endlessly repeating the same 20 mods over and over?

I'd think we need to try to force the next person to use the "in the same modpack-relation" option or come to the conclusion that even that won't do. In order to diverge from the more mainstream mods.

Also, the "don't name a mod twice on the same page-rule" would allow for you to react to a mod with the same mod, if only there's a page break between the two posts. I'd suggest changing this to "10 valid mod-shackle posts between" before reposting the same "shackle" would be valid.

Lastly, there's some mods that are spread over several jars (mekanism, project red) and some jars that technically contain several mods (Mfr, mumble link, ars magica). I'd suggest we consider these together as one mod.
There's of course some core mods and add-ons that are used together with one other mod always and exclusively (Player API, CodeChickenLib). I don't know how to deal with those.

I'm taking this game way too seriously, aren't I?
You are, but I think it's his game and he can decide a game that has no roots. Like werewolf does.