Mod Chain

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.

I have came up with an (hopefully) original game idea.

It's called Mod Chain

How to play:
At the end of this post, I will say a mod, then you have to post a mod that relates to the mod stated above. Then the next person does it to that one, and so on.

Any Examples I post are not allowed

How to relate:
  • Mods are made by the same owner (Thermal Expansion and Nether ores, both made by Team CoFH)
  • Mods are addons to other mods (Or the other way around) (Ender IO Additions to Ender IO)
  • Supports stuff from another Mod (Magical Wooden TiC tools. TiC and Extra Utilities.)
  • If you cannot think of the above relations for a mod, it will be allowed if the mod is in the same modpack.
You may repeat mods, but any repeated mods most NOT be on the same page, and only repeat if you cannot think of any more mods. Aka, you may not say Thermal Expansion, and then later on that page, someone says Thermal Expansion again. But they may say it next page. Also, if someone repeats a mod, you are NOT allowed to repeat the mod that chains after.

Anyways, to get started...

DefenceTech

-Baconus

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Progressive Automation - because its designed to allow you to use Tinker's Tools in place of vanilla ones! :)

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
[getmodchain]

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).