Bug Mod bug (breaking blocks too fast)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Vactus

Aug 17, 2019
I was playing Ftb Infinity Envolved and i added these mods:

Actually Additions, advanced machines (ic2), ae2 stuff, Atum dimension, Compacter, Factorization, Flans mod (modern weapons), Galacticraft core and extra planets, advanced generators, growthcraft, hardcore ender expansion, icbm classic, ivtoolkit, magical crops (armoury, deco, core), Mmm..., P455w0rdslib, RecurrentComplex, Roguelike, Smoothfont, Unidict, VoltzEngine, WanionLib, WirelessCraftingTerminal

After that everytime i place a block in the world, for some seconds, if a try to break this block, it will be broken very fast and without any tool, and the block drop goes instantly to my inventory. What is that?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I mean, you've just added a shedload of mods to an already large pack...!!!

Try removing them all and adding them in one by one (obviously if certain mods need libraries, add those together), and then testing each time. Its a slow process but it might be the best way for you to figure out what's going on.