Mob Spawning Too High

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Punchofdeath

Jul 29, 2019
So I was just out exploring one day generating new chunks when I came upon a 2x2 of chunks. Inside this general area were probably about fifty cows. I also noticed that at night a TON of mobs spawn. I only have it on easy. Anyone know of a config. or way to fix this spawning issue?

Im using Monster 1.1.1.
I play on a server I host myself, just two other people get on it through LAN.
Biomes O' Plenty didn't generate any biomes in the world.

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
Did u check if BoP is enabled? I know it sounds obvious but...

Also, the mob spawn issue occurs only on a specific zone, general, or what? more info would be usefull tackling the problem down

PD) 15 cows isnt THAT rare uh? :p

Punchofdeath

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure what Bop is... Also, 15 cows isn't rare, a herd a fifty is impossible. It had a lot of sheep, pigs, and chickens as well. Could you possibly give me a path of which I could find Bop's config?

It also did occur in a specific zone, near my house (I live in a dye tree forest or something of that nature) there are a lot of chickens.

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure what Bop is... Also, 15 cows isn't rare, a herd a fifty is impossible. It had a lot of sheep, pigs, and chickens as well. Could you possibly give me a path of which I could find Bop's config?

It also did occur in a specific zone, near my house (I live in a dye tree forest or something of that nature) there are a lot of chickens.
BoP stands for Biomes O' Plenty