Mob spawners - monster pack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know how others are doing it but in FTBLight2 I'm going the old school rout with a vanilla mob farm in the air with water flows and such but with mfr red net for control.

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Been working without Soul Shards since SS2 came out. Started with a MFR spawner (made the cages with DartCraft) but I'm going with a Draw Bridge from TiCo with cursed earth loaded in it and a MFR Grinder to kill them off, works great.

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
Normal spawner is Cursed Earth\Grinders, Blood Magic altar spawner will be an MFR auto spawner\well of suffering, power spawner will be an MFR Ghast auto spawner\grinder (for the reactant dynamo), I'll probably have a second cursed earth spawner\grinder(with a switch to drop them on the altar to be sacrificed) and a vanilla villager spawner for the Blood Magic altar as well, lotta blood required for blood magic :)

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Give RotaryCraft a try, the Bedrock Pick can harvest spawners and the Spawner Controller can control the spawner when provided with power. I'm unsure of how powerful it is since I'm such a procrastinator and have yet to try it in Creative myself. :(

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk