Mob Farm Help

R

Ryandela81

I'm very new to Sky Factory in general, so I don't know much on my own. I've made about 6 different styles of mob farms in my world, and mobs just refuse to spawn. Nothing spawns no matter what kind I make, no matter the distance away, no matter the spawn. I need some serious help because I'm getting very frustrated. The linked image is the mob farm that I currently have, and I got it off of a Youtuber who uses it in his series and it works amazingly.

Attachments

• mob farm.PNG
    mob farm.PNG
    279.4 KB · Views: 34
F

farooqaq

the skyfactory have a habit of that bug from skyfactory 1-3....that happened with me quite few times and i had to start a new world and start grinding again.i never found a fix for it.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
So the mob farm can't be within 24 blocks of world spawn for the player which is a 16 block radius. So you might just need to move it a little farther out.

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
You also might want to double check what biome you are in. For example, mushroom islands do not spawn hostile mobs.

Reactions: Henry Link
R

Ryandela81

So the mob farm can't be within 24 blocks of world spawn for the player which is a 16 block radius. So you might just need to move it a little farther out.
I've checked off all of these ideas. It's not in bad biome, it's about 35 blocks away from the world spawn, it's just not spawning anything. I also made another world and tested a few different platforms, there is still nothing spawning no matter what I do. Should I just try reinstalling this or something? It's really annoying.

Edit: I don't even know if it's possible, but if someone could just join my world, and assess the problem and hopefully fix it, that would be appreciated.

Last edited: