Mob Essence Farm [No Cursed Earth Needed!]

Stimo

Jul 29, 2019
Does this still work? I found similar setups where you put a watering can in the autonomous activater but this it now reads can only be used in peaceful mode.. would do you put in your autonomous activaters?

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Does this still work? I found similar setups where you put a watering can in the autonomous activater but this it now reads can only be used in peaceful mode.. would do you put in your autonomous activaters?
i use the ritual of green grove from blood magic to grow the essence berries quickly, then i pump them into autonomous activators and which let the xp orbs flow into the sewer and convert to mob essence

Stimo

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm ive done nothing with magic at the moment, Ive just started the crack pack so this is all new to me.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
IIRC, cursed earth doesn't care about players being near. At least, not in the most recent 1.6.4 version.
it might, but it also can cause entity lag(in fact, it crashed a server i was on once and that was just from spawning the darn stuff through a ritual) if there is too much(and lets be honest, you need a good amount to get a steady amount of mob essence), this one is way more controllable and adjustable, it doesn't even really need blood magic, just something that speeds growth.

L

Linards

So, i was playing around trying to learn a bit about blood magic and i found out that the ritual of green grove worked on bushes via YouTube an the forums. So i said to myself "why not exploit that to my advantage?" and figure out a decently efficient mob essence system that will be nerfed somehow!!! ISN'T THAT LOVELY?!?! Anyway, back on topic. So the way it woks is i have a bunch of xp essence farms hooked up to a series of autonomous activators and i made it so that the activators were 10 times more efficient at right clicking by hooking it up to a timer set to its lowest setting. I put a bunch of sewers under it and hooked it up to a tank to show how efficient it is. For some reason the XP to bucket ratio with sewers is SUPER unbalanced in that even a few XP orbs fill it up to 4000MB. Plus the sewers require no power, so that's a plus. So, without further ado, here it is:
T0VhRbR.jpg

5LWff7N.jpg

From my calculation it is sending in about 400mb a second with a large buffer behind it, so with enough fluiducts it could very much be more a second. Though, this build could be done a lot better, so it could be a lot more mob essence for you! Thanks for your time!
From which mod are those bushes?

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
Tinkers Construct. You find them in caves in a normal world or sieving stone if playing Infinity Skyblock.