Mo Creatures with Magic World 2

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Axolotl9250

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, does anyone else here have Mo Creatures installed with Magic World 2 that works ok? For some reason with me it does not appear in the loaded mod's list. I downloaded the right version of the mod zip - the one for MC 1.6.4 - from drZharks site and used FTB launcher to put it in the enabled mod's list - is there something else I need to do - I followed a video on youtube and they're often a version or two out and I never quite know what the current state is .... I really wanna Wyvern !

I did also install the custom mob spawner and forge using the same methods as for the actual mo creatures file. There are quite a few red flags as the console loads minecraft but I don't know if they're important or not - stuff to do ForceModLoader with not surviving a 1.7 update.

Thanks,
Ben.

EDIT: Here is my log in pastebin: http://pastebin.com/BLyNd7wF

Last edited:

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
ForceModloader.

I would love to have the force load my mods.

Ontopic. Im really don't know. Make sure you open the (if zips) zips. and see if there isnt a mod in the zip itself.

Axolotl9250

Jul 29, 2019
I'll backup my world save and then delete all my FTB and redo it again incase I did something in the wrong order or something, I think it needs to go Forge, CustomMob, then Mo Creatures.

Axolotl9250

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I've done it again, and this time it shows up as installed but if I try to load a world it crashes. I tried uploading the crash report but it's too big for pastebin.

Axolotl9250

Jul 29, 2019
I've just completely moved the install directory of FTB on my machine and tried again and created a new world - it appears to have worked now - I don't know what the problem was, but it's stopped being difficult now (famous last words!). BTW - should I be overly worried by red messages that appear every time in the log but don't appear to affect the game?

Axolotl9250

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, I *almost* spoke too soon, the mod works, but if I load my previous Magic World 2 save, it says there is one ID mismatch - ID 9100 is mismatched between save and game.
Code:
2014-04-09 19:29:30 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] FML has detected item discrepancies
2014-04-09 19:29:30 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Missing items : {}
2014-04-09 19:29:30 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Mismatched items : {9100=(Item 9100, Type vazkii.heraldry.content.ItemHeraldry, owned by CraftHeraldry, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null, Item 9100, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.MoCItemFood, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 4, name null, claimedModId null)}

I think some food item of mo creatures conflicts with something from craftHeraldry (something I don't think I've used much in game). Is this fixable or do I have to regen the world with the seed and transfer my stuff by MCEdit?

Best,
Ben.

EDIT - after looking at the NEI dump and config files I found the two items in conflict is the raw turkey and one of the two CraftingHeraldry items, although th ID is listed as 8844 and not 9100, which is weird, but then I'm a noob. The Mo Creatures ID's are sequential so I guess it's easier for me to move the heraldry item somewhere else as it doesn't seem to depend on that position - it's far from the other block at 880.

EDIT 2 - So I tried changing one of the IDs (CraftingHeraldry) from 8844 to another ID past the 9000's, loaded the game and it still says there's a conflict between both these items and that they are ID's 9100, not 8844 - I'm stumped. I also disabled CraftingHeraldry and the same thing is still happening.

Last edited: