Mo Creatures help.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuttycut

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing on FTB Unleashed, have enabled every mod in the edit modpack, except biomes o plenty and deathtimer. I have downloaded a couple additional mods, mostly universal electricity mods such as atomic science, icbm, galacticraft,etc. And they all worked together perfectly, now i wanted to get mo creatures too, so i got gui api, put it in the coremods folder, and i put custom mob spawner and mo creatures in the mod folder, but whenever i launched ftb unleashed, it crashed. So i looked around the internet and found that tale of kingdoms is sometimes the problem, so i got rid of it, launched it again, and it worked, but whenever i start a new world or i go into a previously made world, i get a different crash, now something about saving entity nbt. My question is, how do i get mo creatures to work, and how can i get it to work with tale of kingdoms mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.