mmmPowersuits Screen Freeze bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimaSxD

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everybody. I'm playing on the FTB Unleashed 1.1.2 modpack and when i'm trying to open something from mmmPowersuit mod then my screen freezes and i can only see a bit of the game by a little area that is still being refreshed.
Please help me :c

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Well, a crash log would normally help, but I can already tell you what the problem is.

mmmPowersuits uses a later version of LWJGL than that which ships normally. Download from lwjgl.org 2.9.0, then replace .jar files (except minecraft.jar obviously) in your /minecraft/bin and replace all the files in minecraft/bin/natives. You will need to do this for every instance.

LimaSxD

Jul 29, 2019
Well, a crash log would normally help, but I can already tell you what the problem is.

mmmPowersuits uses a later version of LWJGL than that which ships normally. Download from lwjgl.org 2.9.0, then replace .jar files (except minecraft.jar obviously) in your /minecraft/bin and replace all the files in minecraft/bin/natives. You will need to do this for every instance.

The problem is still exists here's what it looks like:
0h1z.png

Only the area between blue strokes is beeing refreshed, please help :(

Drocket5

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same thing going on in the Direwolf20 1.5.2 pack and no I dont have Optifine installed

Lazuli7

Jul 29, 2019
I happen to be getting this also, have any of you found a fix yet? I haven't in the time I have been searching. Oh and I replaced the LLJGL and I don't have optifine installed

Status
Not open for further replies.