Bug Missing recipe for Modular Powersuits in FTB Anniversary Edition

Hakthyl

Apr 6, 2022
Currently im tinkering around with MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits. I'm playing FTB Ultimate. Anniversary Edition.

According to the Tinker table ingame, there are movement modules which could be installed in the armor. These include the legs on (uphill assist, sprint assist, etc.) but also the feets and body armor ones (like the jetpack). But for some reason i can't fnd the recipe in the JEI. I tried looking online for a guide for the mod but i couldn't find any which resolves my issue.

Did something changed within the mod, so that the movement modules can't be crafted anymore and have to be looted from dungeon chests or something, or are the recipe just locked within the modack?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Last edited:

Hakthyl

Apr 6, 2022
Ok thats a bit weird...
I looked for the crafting recipe (in this case the sprint assist) in the .jar of the mod itself an found it. The module is craftable with the recipe coded in the .jar itself and useable on the server. But it dont show up in the JEI.

So at that point im not sure if this is intended or not by the packmakers. Therefore im marking the Thread as "Bug" so that this may be get fixed.

I've never worked with JEI configs before. Can anyone give me a hint where to start to get the recipes shown in JEI?

dennismanntann

Jun 8, 2022
Ok thats a bit weird...
I looked for the crafting recipe (in this case the sprint assist) in the .jar of the mod itself an found it. The module is craftable with the recipe coded in the .jar itself and useable on the server. But it dont show up in the JEI.

So at that point im not sure if this is intended or not by the packmakers. Therefore im marking the Thread as "Bug" so that this may be get fixed.

I've never worked with JEI configs before. Can anyone give me a hint where to start to get the recipes shown in JEI?
hey im wondering about the same things and could you send me the recepies you found?