Missing old launcher

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Akos

Jul 29, 2019
Why you dont update the old launcher??? i dont want to install the newest ... i dont want to install overwolf

fatherjimbo

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I don't want to install it either. Some privacy info from their site:
  1. When you interact with us through the Services, we receive and store certain information, such as operational information required to provide the Services, analytical information used to improve and customize the Services for you, and diagnostic information to improve the performance and stability of the Services.
  2. We use the information we collect and/or receive mainly to administer and provide the Services, contact you with administrative information, contact you with marketing offers
  3. Like many businesses, we sometimes use trusted third-party subcontractors and service providers to assist us in the operation of the Services, and process the information on our behalf and under our instructions.
  4. We work with trusted and well known advertising service providers to facilitate the integration of in-app ads by app developers.
  5. We may use trusted third-party service providers and/or subcontractors located in countries other than your own, and may send them your Personal Data in order to provide you with the Services.
  6. We retain information for as long as necessary for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice
I know this stuff is pretty standard these days but I, personally, don't more software trading my Personal Info with "trusted" third-parties. Some of them foreign. But YMMV.