Missing Microblocks- The Sequel

powerblo

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, guys. I'm powerblo and I'm having a problem. Again. This time, it's not fatal or something huge that crashes my game. It's just that when I try to search Microblocks in my NEI, all that comes out is one type of nook, one type of pane, only one type of the blocks in the whole game. I would admit that it's a client error if only that block works out, but every time I play, the block that appears is different. It seems as a NEI rendering error, but I can't use the Microblocks fluently anymore. This time, I don't have logs or error reports, cause this didn't crash my game. If you need some files, reply here and I'll dropbox them.

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
It's not a bug. It is to keep NEI from being so many pages. It hides duplicate items. Not sure where the setting is to change it back or why you would want it. Too many pages in NEI cause lag when you open it.

ewsmith

Jul 29, 2019
also: it's from INpureCore.
it also has many other nei things
like not showing spawners or potions.

powerblo

Jul 29, 2019
It's not a bug. It is to keep NEI from being so many pages. It hides duplicate items. Not sure where the setting is to change it back or why you would want it. Too many pages in NEI cause lag when you open it.
Thanks, I'll try checking my config files. Also, I have really many pages already. The lag is intense, but it works well enough.