Whitelist Server MiraiCraft | FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | All mods enabled | Chest Protection

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

banana_dudeman

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Banana_dudeman
How long you will play for: Not sure, probably a few hours a day, more on the weekends
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've played unleashed and direwolf before but it's been a while.
Why do you want to play on this server: I's been a while since I last played the unleashed modpack so I'd like to catch up with what's new and play with computercraft again

KyoNeko66

Jul 29, 2019
I am considering to apply, but each time i check up on your server it shows up completely empty. Is it really always empty?

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Diam0ndArrow
How long you will play for: Until server changes to a modpack I dislike
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've been playing FTB regularly for 1 year, and I'm very experienced with all the tech mods and most of the magic mods.

Why do you want to play on this server: Lots of servers I've played on either have inactive admins or have constant server resets. This server looks good at first sight, and I was sold when I read you offered to give back the items players lost after resets.

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi DiamondArrow and thanks for applying. I have added you to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you :), would you also add a friend of mine too?
In-game name:sir_tyson
How long you will play for: As long as the server's up
Your experience with this or other modpacks: He's still a beginner
Why do you want to play on this server: We wanted a new server to play together on since the last one changed modpacks

54sam3

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In-game name: 54sam3
How long you will play for: Most likely and hour or two. May vary because of extracurricular activities and family.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I am very experienced. I am noobish in some cases, but I always have the Wiki! I play Attack of the B-Team and Tekkit!
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play on a server because I am tired of playing alone in Single Player. It would be good to get together with others, chat, and have a wonderful time! :D I also can offer a community machinery area where all server mates can use machines to advance their base in succession! :)

NateDogg00700

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: natedogg00700

Mental Age: 16

Country
: Canada, BC

How long you will play for
: I will play alot because im looking for a good server to play on so in other words i will play as long as the server is up and going.

Your experience with this or other mod packs
: I used to play all the modpacks because i couldn't just play one mod at a time but now i only play FTB unleashed so i know alot about mods ( Except Thaumcraft im not really good with that )

Why do you want to play on this server:
Im looking for a nice and friendly server to play on and with whitelist servers you can trust everyone

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi NateDogg00700 and thanks for applying. I have added you to the whitelist and hope to see you online soon.

ninjaboar24

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Diamondminer24
How long you will play for: About two hours a day (sometimes less depending on school)
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I enjoy mods like ae because it is hard to get all the materials and I find it quite a challenge. I enjoy all mods that give me a challenge
Why do you want to play on this server: I will be making a youtube series of my ftb adventures and would like to play on a server that contains lovely people and good staff

In-game name: bouncer56
How long you will play for: about an hour and a half a day
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I like tinkers construct and thaumcraft as they let me explore the things you can do in them.
Why do you want to play on this server: me and my friend can play together and enjoy your lovely server

Hope you accept us

-Diamondminer24 and bouncer56 J

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi ninjaboar24, thank you for applying. I have added both of you to the whitelist and hope to see you online soon.

54sam3

Jul 29, 2019
Hello CheeseMonkey. Is there a certain time (Eastern Standard Time Zone) that a lot of players are online. I was playing but it was really lonely :p

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: xEtnies
How long you will play for: as long as you want me to :)
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I know almost everything there is to know about unleashed, ultimate, monster, and horizons
Why do you want to play on this server: looking for a small community to have fun with!

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi 54sam3, I'm not too sure when a lot of players play.

Hi jeviuss, thank you for applying. I have added you to the whitelist and hope to see you online soon.

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In-game name: JOHNDOE27
How long you will play for: i usaly stay till the server closes :/ sadly they dont last as long as i would like usaly some stay for months but they always shut down.
Your experience with this or other mod packs : pretty much everything lol some old ss in the link below of stuff ive done in the past
Why do you want to play on this server: well was invited from a guy from the last server i played on and ill need a new one since it shut down recently

now for questions i have
1. i dont see a listing for banned items is that to mean there is no banned items or mods even mystcraft?
2. is there gregtech the ftb unl pack is fairly easy without gregtech i always pref the fun to stretch out as much as it can and gregtech always helps with that

3. last server i failed to asked till i already played a couple days figured i would ask now is this server a private computer in which you will be playing minecraft and doing other things on also or a dedicated game server hosted from one of the big server hosts