Whitelist Server MiraiCraft | FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | All mods enabled | Chest Protection

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Clubnbabysealz

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Clubnbabysealz
How long you will play for: As long as this server is active. I know, I know. Its been said before. Lol.
Why do you want to play on this server: Looking for a fresh Unleashed server. Love the mod pac.

DrCoolAid

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name Dr_CoolAid
How long you will play for: 5-8 hours a day
Why do you want to play on this server: Im just looking for a small server to play FTB unleashed on, That has a nice community.

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Le_Joueur
How long you will play for: Hours a day if the community is comfortable
Why do you want to play on this server: I'm a quiet artist looking to settle down and wow spectators; do you think you have a place for me?

Rose Dixon

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: rosedixon
How long you will play for: Everyday
Your experience with this or other modpacks: None
Why do you want to play on this server: Because it looks really interesting :)

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: FinishIgor
How long you will play for: Couple of hours a day if the community and server is great
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Played FTB few months and Vanilla for years.
Why do you want to play on this server: Want to settle down and build up a own base there i can spend time to create stuff without greifing.

rudeliljake

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:rudeliljake
How long you will play for:As long as possible.
Your experience with this or other modpacks:All or most mods/modpacks.
Why do you want to play on this server:I need a new community. All the ones i currently played on have gone down or just grown boring.

Last edited:

Chuck721t

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Chuck721t
How long you will play for: a month, probably more if the community and modpack keep me interested
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've played Tekkit (lite,classic, whatever the new one with rockets is called) and I'm familiar enough with the mods in Unleashed.
Why do you want to play on this server: Every server I've tried for FTB has either had the worst block lag ever or i would have to travel thousands of blocks to find a place that doesn't have anyone living nearby and even then I still would not have my own space.

Hpycmprs

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: BrandonN74
How long you will play for: About a month, I'm friends with Chuck so I'll leave when he does
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've played tons of modpacks- AMCO,Tekkit,Technic,FTB, Hack/Mine, The Big Dig, Yogbox, Voxel. I usually never play Vanilla, as I find it quite boring.
Why do you want to play on this server: Because on any other server you need to run away from spawn for hours until you're safe from griefer's and "pvp-er's".

ProjectEpicGaming

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: pooman685
How long you will play for:As long as the server is up
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I have played a large amount of Ultimate, mindcrack and RPG immersion pack.
Why do you want to play on this server: I'm just coming back to FTB and haven't played this pack before, the mod list looks interesting and this server is particularly appealing, because all of the mods are enabled.
P.s to my knowledge I have 1 ban which was for "greifing" and i'm innocent, i can't even appeal it, just wanted to come clean. :)

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
rvdmaazen, rudeliljake, Chuck721t, BrandonN74, pooman685. Sorry for the late replies. I've been busy over the last couple of weeks but I now have found some free time in which I can process applications again. If you are still all looking for a server to join and play on, I have added you all to the whitelist and hope that you will join.

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: rooneyboy_1
How long you will play for: As much as I can
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Mindcrack Ultimate Dw20 and most 1.6.4 packs
Why do you want to play on this server: Well most other packs are a bore for me so I want to return to unleashed and I would like to play on your server as interacting with other players is one of the main reasons I would like to play FTB I also want to show off my builds and machines to others

valentinp72

Jul 29, 2019
Hello ! I’m interested about your server ! ;)

Just before I will presenting me, I want you to know I am a French minecraftien (ok, in french people who play minecraft are called « minecraftiens », i don’t know how is it in english :D), and I want to go on English’s servers for two reasons : For have a good server (we haven’t many good servers in france), and for ameliorate my English!

In-game name: valentinp72
How long you will play for: As long as the server is up ! :D
Your experience with this or other mod packs: A long time ago, I was playing at many modpacks (generally on my own modpacks with computercraft, railcraft, industrialcraft, redpower, …), but when i rediscovered minecraft vanilla, i stopped to play with modded minecraft.
Why do you want to play on this server: As I mentioned above, i want to play on this server for rediscover modded minecraft. I also want to play on this server to add new types of videos on my Youtube channel (valentinp72).

Thanks for reading, and i hope you managed to understand what i said ! :p

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi valentinp72. Thank you for applying to the server, I have added you to the whitelist and hope to see you online soon.