Whitelist Server MiraiCraft | FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | All mods enabled | Chest Protection

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
This server has now moved to the Direwolf20 1.0.16 modpack. Sorry for any inconvenience. Anyone that has already been added to the whitelist may join if they wish to.

Last edited:

ZouLZkiE

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: ZouLZkiE
How long you will play for: as long as the server is up
Why do you want to play on this server: because i want to play with my friend on a server that dosent have any ban item

My Friend's

Ingame name: Sins666kt
How long you will play for: as long as ZouLZkiE plays
Why do you want to play on this server: same as ZouLZkiE

JrHBK

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: JrHBK
How long you will play for: Untill You shut the server down
Why do you want to play on this server: Cause i want to play in a server with new people and nice communtiy

peter310373

Jul 29, 2019
i was just wondering if the server is survival or creative as it doesnt say. If it's running survival then add me please :D
Ingame name: peter310373
How long you will play for: untill the server goes down
Why do you want to play on this server: i have been looking for a small server with no banned items as the last server i played on just went down recently

TheNeglectedOne

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: TheNeglectedOne and arrekusuinfernus
How long you will play for: any time i'm not in college. basically every day
Why do you want to play on this server: my friend (arrekusuinfernus) has just payed for a full version of the game and we would like to play together on a server, were both very experienced with multiple mods, myself using ftb for 3 years now and specilizing in buildcraft and him playing different mods that he found specilizing in ic2. so we can probably help with anyone;s problems

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
It is now along with all the other disabled mods. I had to do a map restart so if anyone wants their items from the old world give me a shout.

Neoncannon

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Neoncannon
How long you will play for: As long as I can
Why do you want to play on this server: I enjoy smaller, close servers. FTB alone is no fun. Also, I'd enjoy if people could help me learn the mods, as I'm newer to FTB

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Jus2Beast
How long you will play for: As long as this server is active.
Why do you want to play on this server: Im looking for a fairly new FtB Unleashed server and this fits the category :)

Crabninja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SadSack
Am looking for a fairly new map with unleashed, and will play as long as there is an active community