Mining.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
what? when did I say that mine is the "right" way? as I am pretty sure it is not, except when you hate tico like me and even then their might be better options.
*points below*
you are wrong, a frame bore is the most efficient if you make it big enough :p

but I only meant it light-heartedly anyway :)

Do you know which version of ExU added the quarry upgrades?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
And, how is it to play with a good fps.?
It is so longs since I played with one thanks to 1.7.10 I forgot how it feels :p
If I knew, I'd tell you :p my computer is not strong.

I'm using a considerably modded FTB Lite 2, so when I get my ender quarry, Botania mana set up, Big Reactor and Blood Magic altar built, I'll let you know :D

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Then I am happy for you that you still enjoy 1.6.4 else you would be in trouble
Yep. It does make me sad that I miss out on all the cool 1.7.10 stuff - not just all the modpacks, but the mods themselves: AgriCraft, the full version of Botania, EnderIO with all the interesting stuff, TE4, and many more. But, I've got to be happy with what I've got :)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Yep. It does make me sad that I miss out on all the cool 1.7.10 stuff - not just all the modpacks, but the mods themselves: AgriCraft, the full version of Botania, EnderIO with all the interesting stuff, TE4, and many more. But, I've got to be happy with what I've got :)
I hope that 1.8 will be better for you. FPS wise it is a lot better for me then any other version but the bugs and json renderer just totally ruin it

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Of course if you like to mine manually, there's nothing quite like a touch range dig spell from Ars Magicka, or the monster digging spells from the end game of Blood Magic.

Eliav24

Jul 29, 2019
What about BM's bound pickaxe? It's not too expensive in itself, and If you have enough blood, you can just clear huge cubes of earth in seconds.