mining turtles

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

cg1238

Jul 29, 2019
so I have about 5 mining turtles going. after each time they finish mining I refuel them. it says they have over 100000 fuel in them but when I try to make them mine it says out of fuel... pls help.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Which script are you using? Are you sure that the script doesn't expect fuel in a certain slot of the turtles inventory?
Also have you labelled them? Else you loose all the fuel when you break them to place them somewhere else.

cg1238

Jul 29, 2019
yes theyre all labeled, I just put in a stack or two of coal and use the command "refuel all" and then I use "excavate ???" and as for the script not quite sure what that means. Im pretty new to ftb

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
yes theyre all labeled, I just put in a stack or two of coal and use the command "refuel all" and then I use "excavate ???" and as for the script not quite sure what that means. Im pretty new to ftb
Ahh ok, I thought you were using a custom made mining script(program). I have no idea then, I didn't think the Excavate program actually checked for fuel.