Mining Turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys I'm getting a new glitch with my mining Turtles as to where, when they set off it doesnt show them moving right away even though they are and then they will apear again between 10 to 15 spaces leaving another image of them behind so on.. it doesnt seem to glitch the game its just annoying that within a few minutes there is 100 images of turtles that arent moving on the screen

Has anyone else had this happen, and is there anything I can do to make it stop :)
thanks

Drizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Here is an Example

Attachments

• turtle glitch.jpg
    turtle glitch.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 74

Drizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Im Running MindCrack Pack v 8.0.1 And I am using optifine.. and as it turns out that is the problem.. Anyone know a fix so that I can run optifine on this Release!

TigersFangs

Jul 29, 2019
I don't. I am having the same problem but with RP2 frame motors + frames. It moves it, but then doesn't show the moved block. Had a couple other minor glitches, but that was the big one. And frankly the one that keeps me from using it. :(

Odd Designs

Jul 29, 2019
All I can say is to not use Optifine. I've had problems with water when I tried adding it in.
But if you really need to have it to run your game, try checking the sticky about Optifine in this subforum and see if they have a solution.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
Im Running MindCrack Pack v 8.0.1 And I am using optifine.. and as it turns out that is the problem.. Anyone know a fix so that I can run optifine on this Release!
On the Forge 515 there is no stable Optifine. I myself am still using the C2 of my machine, it has some bugs yes but atleast blockupdates / water / lave updates work so i don't care about relogging once i a while (makes me aware that i need to get coffee :p)

Drizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Cool, Well I Guess Ill just stop using it for the time being, Hopefully they will have a fix soon though, Don't need it to run the game by any means but I think it makes the game just look better with HD texture packs, but thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.