Mining Turtle Questions

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

movespeed

Jul 29, 2019
So while my mining turtle is excavating it fills up and returns to its start point to empty its inventory to the chest it also dumps fuel out. I use lava cells for fuel and it just throws them back out and I have to go back not very long after to put them back. Is there any way to prevent this or will I have to keep putting it all back into the turtles inventory?

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
Computercraft turtles aren't affected by overclocker upgrades and the default excavating program does not keep a slot for fuel. You can just use the 'refuel all' command and he will use all his fuel at the same time, so you won't have to refuel him repeatedly.

movespeed

Jul 29, 2019
Ya I was just talking to a friend who was the one who told me the overclockers worked on them and I was asking him about the stuff being dumped out of it's inventory and he said they actually didn't work. That's why I edited it out so quickly. But thanks for the info on the fuel. That will help a ton.