Mining Turtle | Excavate Command | Removes Fuel

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Sabino

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, so today i was experimenting with mining turtles, i notice when his inventory gets full he goes up and dumps it into a chest (or the ground) and i noticed my turtle dumps the coal ( the fuel) into the chest and than runs out of energy. Am i doing something wrong? Is there a way to stop this? I'm on a server is that makes a difference.

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
The turtle is told to dump the coal in te chest by the excavate program, the included excavate program isnt the best one out there so I would suggest writing your own or findjng one on the computercraft forums :)

Sabino

Jul 29, 2019
The default excavate command doesn't automatically refuel him if he is low.
I wasn't saying that it should auto refuel him i was just saying that the fuel i put into him gets throw into the chest when he gets full and dumps his inventory

The turtle is told to dump the coal in te chest by the excavate program, the included excavate program isnt the best one out there so I would suggest writing your own or findjng one on the computercraft forums :)
Alright ill look into it, i used this before and it never did this ='[

thatsIch

Jul 29, 2019
just use the fuel all up when you give it to him
you can do
refuel all​
he should be able to handle 1 stack without probs